Thursday, September 15, 2011

Have a heart problem?

Apparently there is a new application on the iPhone where you can track whether or not you have a heart problem. It is called ECG. All you have to do is place the phone against your chest and with the webcam video installed in it there it showed a electrocardiogram. With the phone you could see the pulse of your heart. Although this is an iPhone application it sure is not a cheap one. The cost varies but it will cost about $100.

I find that this is a bit weird. Many people at first believed that this appliction was a fraud but it is supposed to look work. I had saw the video myself, I too would have doubted the ability of the application. I am sure that I will be seeing people walking around fiddling with this new application. Although it is expensive people will just buy it just so they can have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment