Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekly blog 1

I remember when 3D was such a rare thing but now it is all you ever see in the world. It started out with the occasional 3D movie but now EVERY movie is in 3D. Not only are movies in 3D but they now have 3D TVs and Phones. On Engadget.com there is an article about how they are putting a screen over top laptops to make a person's webcam have an 3D effect to it with out using the glasses. Currently only Sony is doing this to their laptops and they are still very expensive.

To be honest, I think the 3D craze is a bit much now. Those items that they are selling that are 3D are not even affordable to the average person. People shouldn't be wasting their money on something like that. I know that when I watch something in 3D it strains my eyes. Image watching Tv, a movie, or even looking at your phone all day in 3D, that can damage your eyes pretty bad. Although it seems super cool that you can now chat on webcam in 3D, I still do not think its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment