Falling, falling into a deep dark hole
No light is to be found in this hole of sadness.
There is nothing to do to but let the darkness enclose my body.
But wait! What is this I hear? Tiny tunes dancing upon the air.
The melody of the song gently lifts my soul out of darkness and into the light.
Music is my savior, my escape from the troubles of the world.
It allows me to express my creativity and takes me to a place where I am safe.
Singing sooths my mind and my body
The words I sing paint a picture of a story waiting to be told.
Without my music and my voice I would be back in the dark abyss
There would be no light in my heart and no smile on my face
Just one sound of harmony puts me in a state of enchantment
And I hope that I spend the rest my days basking in its glory
No comments:
Post a Comment